The Sustainability Research and Innovation Congress 2021 (SRI2021) provides an exciting opportunity for students, young professionals and innovators to share their sustainability advances, concepts, designs, prototypes and products in a global Virtual Idea Market. Participants in the Idea Market are invited to upload a short, 3-minute video or digital presentation of their idea to the SRI2021 Virtual Market. Submissions can be at the idea stage and do not need to be developed concepts or demonstrate results. Participants are encouraged to think outside of traditional scientific formats within their video creations and to have fun brainstorming and developing their sustainability idea. Submissions will be made available for all SRI2021 attendees to preview online before Idea Market sessions. Each Idea Market session will feature an open forum where submitters can present their idea in a short pitch and take questions from the audience. This session is an opportunity to share ideas, network and garner interest in potential concepts. The submissions will be reviewed and there will be an award for the top two videos.
Video submission guidelines
- Complete the submission form
- Consider applying for the Early Career Scholarship
- Register for SRI2021
- Upload a short (~3min) video to a personal YouTube account
- Email the YouTube video link to email@example.com
All submissions are due June 1st. You will receive email confirmation for your session time shortly after June 1.
The Idea Market has 2 available sessions
- Idea Market 1: Monday, June 14 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm Brisbane time) (see local time)
- Idea Market 2: Tuesday, June 15 (12:00 am midnight – 1:30 am Brisbane time) (see local time)